Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 4WD, anti sway light and a another are popping on and off. Lost AWD &4WD function while light is on. Went to Autozone got the codes cleared and the truck was fine but now it’s popped back on.
move read in here about a relay behind the battery box. Is there more detailed instructions on how to change this? I think there are 3 relays don’t want to change the wrong one.
Thanks for the help!

jim

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just came across the other day. Use the search bar, if nothing else change all of em. Think there's 3 or 4. I'll keep an eye out for that thread

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
The 4WD, anti sway light and a another are popping on and off. Lost AWD &4WD function while light is on. Went to Autozone got the codes cleared and the truck was fine but now it’s popped back on.
move read in here about a relay behind the battery box. Is there more detailed instructions on how to change this? I think there are 3 relays don’t want to change the wrong one.
Thanks for the help!

jim
What Year and Trim?

See if this helps
1616684686383.png

Did you get what the code/s were before clearing? Here is the FSM Transaxle and Transmission a 2011. It could be similar to yours unless you have a 2017+

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts