Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I finally broke down an decided on a new billet grill. I bought it off ebay for $60 shipped and was very suprised at how much I actually liked it after I put it on. The top metal piece was a little bent when I recieved it and a couple of scracthes on the face of the grill but I was able to bend the top metal piece back into place and I was happy for only spending 60 bucks.

Install only took 15 minutes. Next step is to find out if I can powder coat this grill black.

Has anybody done this yet?
Does anybody know where I can get this done, I live in West Phoenix?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
check the size of your photo's that seems to be the most common reason. try getting them down to like 640x480.

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
I like that silver grille...it looks sturdy...good quality. You don't know who makes it?

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Nice grille.

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got it off of ebay. If you go to ebay store and type autopartsgallery it will bring you to everything they have and then you can find the grill there. I just asked the seller if they had the bumper grill as well. I think it would be another great additon to the car without dropping too much money.... I will keep you posted on what they say.

Hope this helps :cool:

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Hey AZblackpathfinder,

i just checked out the ebay store for autopartsgallery and saw that he still has some grills left. I'm thinking about buying one. I just wanted to know how does it fit on? do u have to zip tie it on or does it actually bolt/screw on?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It bolts on over the existing part of the grill ( the black plastic mesh part). At first I was kinda worried about the grill falling off somehow at high speeds but after I put it on, it seems to be pretty secure. Hope this helps

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
very nice.

AZblackpathfinder said:
Well I finally broke down an decided on a new billet grill. I bought it off ebay for $60 shipped and was very suprised at how much I actually liked it after I put it on. The top metal piece was a little bent when I recieved it and a couple of scracthes on the face of the grill but I was able to bend the top metal piece back into place and I was happy for only spending 60 bucks.

Install only took 15 minutes. Next step is to find out if I can powder coat this grill black.

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
what is the name of the seller, i can't find a 60 dollar grill

AZblackpathfinder said:

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Go to ebay, click on the ebay stores link, type in autopartsgallery exactly like I have it spelled, no spaces, and search for the 05 pathfinder grill. Currently they are selling for 39.99 + 25.00 (shipping) so this would be $65 dollars which still is not bad IMO.

For some reason this person still hasn't responded to my email about the lower grill, with prices like this, I guess it wont hurt to email again. Ill keep everybody posted if he responds.

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
actually i like it looks good but my concern is air flow to the engine bay for sure it will decrease. maybe i will check the engine bay temp while running hot see how much the temp then check it again when i got grill. for 60 is not bad. hows the build quality of the grill? t.y

AZblackpathfinder said:
Go to ebay, click on the ebay stores link, type in autopartsgallery exactly like I have it spelled, no spaces, and search for the 05 pathfinder grill. Currently they are selling for 39.99 + 25.00 (shipping) so this would be $65 dollars which still is not bad IMO.

For some reason this person still hasn't responded to my email about the lower grill, with prices like this, I guess it wont hurt to email again. Ill keep everybody posted if he responds.

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
There was some scratches across the front but they didn't really me, and I am pretty particular about the stuff that I buy. Also one of the top blades of the grill was bent but that was pretty easy to bend back into place. Can't expect the best for $60 however this was pretty darn close

1 - 14 of 14 Posts