Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

7 Inch LCD Screen Install for KLONDIKE_X5

6K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  MacFly 
#1 ·
Install i did this morning on KLONDIKE's Armada....

See less See more
#3 ·
bootyologist24 said:
This is exactly what i needed to see. This is my next mod. I'm wondering if I can use the housing for the navigation to fit in the monitor?

If he didnt like the install he was going to buy the navigation housing, he figured why spend $150+ on it if it was gonna look good by itself.....i hope he likes it (he seemed pretty happy with it).... if he doesnt ill be more than happy to do the navigation housing thing

#4 ·
pretty nice

That is pretty nice...is it motorized or does it stay in that posistion the whole time? I wanted to do something similar but am having a dvd reciver/monitor installed in the dash.

#5 ·
AKmada said:
That is pretty nice...is it motorized or does it stay in that posistion the whole time? I wanted to do something similar but am having a dvd reciver/monitor installed in the dash.

no its not motorized...it stays like that.....not enough room for a motorized, that would be a big time custom job with the limited amount of space.....

#9 ·
Malik112099 said:
If he didnt like the install he was going to buy the navigation housing, he figured why spend $150+ on it if it was gonna look good by itself.....i hope he likes it (he seemed pretty happy with it).... if he doesnt ill be more than happy to do the navigation housing thing
Most of the mods that he does for me are out of control and I can't watch him just tear into my truck with wreckless abandonment, so for this mod I had to leave b/c I'm sure i would've been a pain in the ash on this one. All you guys need a "Malik" in your neighborhood, the only real drawback is he's partially nuts, but he is a good guy. Thanks again

#10 ·
KLONDIKE_x5 said:
Most of the mods that he does for me are out of control and I can't watch him just tear into my truck with wreckless abandonment, so for this mod I had to leave b/c I'm sure i would've been a pain in the ash on this one. All you guys need a "Malik" in your neighborhood, the only real drawback is he's partially nuts, but he is a good guy. Thanks again

partially nuts eh? no problem, any time.. i like watching you wince everytime i pull something out

#12 ·
lcd housing

Malik112099 said:
no its not motorized...it stays like that.....not enough room for a motorized, that would be a big time custom job with the limited amount of space.....
Let just say if there were room for a motorized unit where would you find the necessary parts to set one up. I've been pondering and flip-up typ unit similar to the mazda 3 nav systems. any good sources?

#13 ·
Malik112099 said:
does anyone know the part number for tfactory NAV Housing? I looked for it and haven;t found anything.

#15 ·
nice install!

i was lucky enough to get my NAV housing for $90, so i went the "OEM look" install.

again, nice install!

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.