Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 900 miles on my Armada that I purchased on 10/23/04. Here are some of the items that are becoming problems:

1. Rattle noise in drivers side door. This was barely noticable when test driving. But, during my 700+ mile drive home from the dealership it turned into a very annoying rattle. Sounds like it's comming from the area by the switches.

2. Drivers seat bottom cushion has lost it's firmness and tilts to the left. No support and it's hard against my left leg. It's a little early in the game for it to be losing it's support.

3. Fuel gage seems to be stuck on FULL. I'm going to try putting some fuel in to see if it will free up sender.

Everything else is fine. So far this is a great vehicle. :)

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Looks like you are going to be playing the fun game "catch that rattle" there are countless threads on this and my Titan site about rattles and squeaks. They are a pain to track down. Once you figure one out let us know where it was coming from and how you stopped it. It will help others to get them quick.
M4ck

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
I'vg got 350 miles with same problems!!!!!

I love my Armada but after 350miles, my gas gauge has never left FULL, both driver side and passenger side door has started to rattle and make creaking sounds.

The Nissan dealer spent 4 hours with my Armada and came up empty. I doubt they even looked at it. This particular dealership is known for being full of it. Clue, they are largest one in country.

I choose the Armada over the ExpeditionEddie Bauer because I thought I would be getting quality and better customer service with Nissan over Ford. My sister bought a $42k Expedition for $30K a week before I bought the Armada. Ford has no noises, the gauges work, thank you flowers, cookies, and phone calls. I've got ZERO-nothing from Nissan.

What is up with Nissan? I am very very dissappointed.

However, I can't say enough about the brute power this 5.6L engine cranks out, and the fact that I am blowing away fixed up integras, accords, and civics off the line.

Also, the Armada has by far the best designed exterior. I've got Yukon, Tahoe, Suburban, and Expedition owners staring at my Black Armada LE everyday.

Just wait until I get my 24's and new grill!

Brass Pass said:
I have 900 miles on my Armada that I purchased on 10/23/04. Here are some of the items that are becoming problems:

1. Rattle noise in drivers side door. This was barely noticable when test driving. But, during my 700+ mile drive home from the dealership it turned into a very annoying rattle. Sounds like it's comming from the area by the switches.

2. Drivers seat bottom cushion has lost it's firmness and tilts to the left. No support and it's hard against my left leg. It's a little early in the game for it to be losing it's support.

3. Fuel gage seems to be stuck on FULL. I'm going to try putting some fuel in to see if it will free up sender.

Everything else is fine. So far this is a great vehicle. :)

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
I'd have to complain about the dealer's attitude towards the customers as well. I walked out with my vehicle 100% paid off, and didn't even get the promised full tank of gas. Never heard another word from them until they wanted me to fill out a survey for 'em. Even had to contact Nissan USA 4 times due to crappy customer service. I get a midsized SUV for a rental now, but the problems still persist.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
OffRoadinArmada
Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums
Club Armada is the premier Nissan Armada forum! Here you can discuss and review your favorite SUV with fellow owners.
Full Forum Listing