Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else think that the air conditioning syetem doesn't seem to adjust too well when on automatic? I have an 04 LE, Tech, NAV and the AC freezes the occupants when on automatic. I routinely have to turn off the rear fan for the AC. When adjustng the temp to 73 or 74, it seems as if the AC keeps cooling. I think I have heard the AC compressor cycling, but haven't investigated completely. Any thoughts?

thanks,
3rdNissan

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Mines fine. And you know I use it in Florida.

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
I'm encouraged, AC that is too cold! Lets see how it holds up to an Arizona summer....

Ken

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
3rdNissan said:
Does anyone else think that the air conditioning syetem doesn't seem to adjust too well when on automatic? I have an 04 LE, Tech, NAV and the AC freezes the occupants when on automatic. I routinely have to turn off the rear fan for the AC. When adjustng the temp to 73 or 74, it seems as if the AC keeps cooling. I think I have heard the AC compressor cycling, but haven't investigated completely. Any thoughts?

thanks,
3rdNissan
My front AC keeps it right where we like it (70 deg for me, 73 to 75 for the other half), but I'm a bit disappointed in the performance of the rear air. Not cool enough, in my opinion.

By the way, the AC compressor runs all the time, whether cooling or heating, with the ATC system on Auto.

Keith

1 - 5 of 5 Posts