Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all :hi: ,
I have been lurking the forum for 2 weeks now. We have just sold our Jeep Grand Cherokee since the wifey is looking to upgrade our weekend transporation. When she saw the Armada, she immediately fell in love with it. We are currently waiting for new promotion(s) to come up since the low APR and rebates end today. Also, we are waiting for 2006 model to see if there are any additional features available.

For those Armada folks in Califonira, could you please share your experience in negotiating the price for your Armada? Are the dealer motivated to "move" the beasts? We are planning to get the LE model with Technology package.

Thanks in advance. :hi:

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
drcookie said:
Hey all :hi: ,
I have been lurking the forum for 2 weeks now. We have just sold our Jeep Grand Cherokee since the wifey is looking to upgrade our weekend transporation. When she saw the Armada, she immediately fell in love with it. We are currently waiting for new promotion(s) to come up since the low APR and rebates end today. Also, we are waiting for 2006 model to see if there are any additional features available.

For those Armada folks in Califonira, could you please share your experience in negotiating the price for your Armada? Are the dealer motivated to "move" the beasts? We are planning to get the LE model with Technology package.

Thanks in advance. :hi:
I did the same thing. '95 grand to Armada LE. You should be able to get it for under dealer invoice at this point. Try an internet buying option and get it from your local dealer that way. www.autotrader.com or www.new-nissans.com for example.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts