Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve been looking for a molle panel for the back for added storage and finally found one for the Y62 patrol on AliExpress. I was a little nervous about ordering from there for the first time.

https://m.aliexpress.com/item/1005002099242822.html?trace=wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail

I wasn’t able to find any reviews on the panel or the seller, plus the anticipated arrival date was supposed to be sometime in October.

i took a a chance on it and couldn’t be happier. Install took about 30 mins total for both sides and it is completely solid with little wobble. Not a big fan of the stars, but I’ll eventually put some black tape over it and cover it up.

Overall, glad I bought it. Just be warned, there wasn’t a lot of communication other than the order went through. The panels arrived in about 3 weeks time. Originally the estimate was 3 months. Time to add some molle pouches and get organized!

·
Registered
285 Posts
@what the!? what was total price shipped to the USA?

I'm interested as I find myself lacking places for storage with 2 kids and 2 dogs. On trips with the 2 kids we fill the back up to the roof pretty quickly. I keep a rubbermaid "go-box" in the back, and that alone takes up a lot of space. If I was able to get the bulk of that boxes contents up into some pouches I could see this being a wise mod.

I've got plenty of MOLLE gear at home already as well.

Few more pics maybe from outside the back hatch?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was $245 shipped to CA. I got them for the same reason. The back is literally stuffed when we set out on road trips. Ended up getting a Thule cargo box, but having the essentials easily accessible via the panels is much better than digging through everything.
I’ll get some more pictures tomorrow and post them up.
Bonus, they also included two dump pouches with the panels so that was a little nice surprise.
I’m glad someone made them. Some of the custom quotes was close to $500 shipped.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts