Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How can I get an additional rear crossbar for the rear roof rack (see 2-43 in the manual or one of the pics below). I called my nissan parts department from the local dealer and the guy told me he is from the Toyota dealer and didn't know how to work the computer and that the nissan man will be back monday. What is up with that.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Geez, too bad you aren't close to my neck of the woods, bro. I've taken the whole rack setup off my vehicle and sealed the mounting holes. I don't use the rack and don't want it loading up with snow this Winter and melting in my heated garage.

Bill

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
kurt78 said:
How can I get an additional rear crossbar for the rear roof rack (see 2-43 in the manual or one of the pics below). I called my nissan parts department from the local dealer and the guy told me he is from the Toyota dealer and didn't know how to work the computer and that the nissan man will be back monday. What is up with that.
Check with Mark V. at Mossy http://mossyperformance.com/

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
WArmada said:
I've been looking at adding another crossbar myself and I found it at the site below for $70.94.

Armada Rear Crossbar
You might check to make sure it has everything. I think they gouge you for the end covers as well.

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll have to get one when I get to Cheyenne because they couldn't ship it to me in time before I moved into lodging. thanks everyone

·
Premium Member
197 Posts
I am also looking for a crossbar.. that link above was expired. Anyone out there know where I can get one?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
7 Participants
NewbieDrew
Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums
Club Armada is the premier Nissan Armada forum! Here you can discuss and review your favorite SUV with fellow owners.
Full Forum Listing