Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

Adjmcloon promoted to Moderator!

3K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  adjmcloon 
#1 ·
Congratulations to Adjmcloon for becoming a moderator at ClubArmada. He spends a good deal of time hear helping others out. It seems only natural that he should be given this position. I'm sure it will not be a hard job here because we have such great members. Between Adjmcloon, llajumpvid and myself I think we should be able to take care of things pretty well for right now. I do have my eye on another member and will talk to him today to see if he is interested in a moderators position here. He is someone that I have a lot of respect for and is helpfull on both this site and ClubTitan. If he accepts I will let you all know.
Again congratulations Adjmcloon.
M4ck

#2 ·
hooray!

Thanks Mack,

I'm happy to be here and happy to help! If anyone needs anything, feel free to email or post.

Please help spread the word about clubarmada.com- tell your friends, tell other Armada owners- and let's get some more traffic on the site.

:cool:

#6 ·
Texas

Note all the moderators are from Texas :chainsaw: ..well except m4ck but we can't hold that against him as he brings us this site :schla24:....I'm diggin these new emotion icons :2cool:

#12 ·
Yep

Yeah, I do like it better here for the weather. New England was very nice though- I loved it there. Lots to do, and everything was so much closer!

Texas is cool though- Houston is a great city. Where are you located eightman?

#13 ·
I'm in Columbia, Maryland - about 20 min south of Baltimore, 25 min north of DC. I've never really been to TX - need to visit one of these days -- been through the airport in Dallas a couple of times, the hospital in Dallas once...with food poisoning...I was making my connection flight there...and driven through the panhandle once... That's the extent of it. I'd like to visit Austin especially - check out the music scene. My biggest gripe about living here isn't the weather - it's the amt of people that live in the same place!! It's ridiculous!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.