Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
79 Posts
Jgunt said:
Thanks for the help fellas. The harness worked great and surprisingly the factory speakers sound great. I installed a Kenwood KDC-MP628 deck w/ an Audiobahn A8000T mono sub amp pushing 2 Sony 12's. I also slapped on some Panther 22's the same day. Here are a few pics, (http://clubarmada.com/showthread.php?t=991). I will post some of the audio install once I get a chance.
Can you explain in a little more detail what you had to do. Did you put in the aftermarket deck and integrate the deck into the Bose system using the crutchfiled adapter? Was there any special wiring involved to do this? I just had my Armada install done and they said that the had to do a lot of things to integrate the bose. Please help on this, I am going to be pissed off if they cut wiring up to install my things when a simple adapter would work.

· Premium Member
79 Posts
gspot35 said:
Did you notice when you replaced your Bose HU with a new one, the speakers are at louder level. I just replaced my Bose and the chirps and new navigation commands are very loud. Sounds like the Bose amp doesn't like that much input. Anyone know how to attenuate this?
I did not have the nav, but when the car install shop wired the aftermarket HU to the bose amp, they had to make sure that everything was at 4ohms going to the new HU, so my front speakers are louder then the rear. I think it is because the front has the extra center speaker and sub??? I am going to put the Alpine SPS-171A's in the front and rear for component speakers and run off of deck power for now. :clueless:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.