Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI EVERYONE I HAVE AN 04 WHITE LE AND WAS WONDERING IF YOU COULD GET AN AFTERMARKET SUNROOF WITHOUT LOOSING ANYTHING IF SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW.OR POST A LINK I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY INFO.... :confused:

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
So has anyone out there gone out and installed an aftermarket sunroof for their Armada yet? Sounds like you can get it done less than factory and with the 'auto close' feature when you turn off the truck.

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
In a few words: Webasto Hollandia 700 series.

Within the the 700 series there are yet a few more models disntinguished by the window size. I bought my '04 Galaxy LE (pre-owned) back in March and just recently discovered that this was in fact an aftermarket improvement. I confesss they duped me, this here sunroof was installed so perfectly I thought it was factory!

Works lile a charm. See it at http://www.webastoshowroom.com/Nissan_armada_2004.htm

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
The_Flood said:
So has anyone out there gone out and installed an aftermarket sunroof for their Armada yet? Sounds like you can get it done less than factory and with the 'auto close' feature when you turn off the truck.
I installed an aftermarket sunroof that is slightly larger than factory, has the auto close feature and comes with a 5 year unlimited warranty (Better than the vehicle warranty). I did this in Scottsdale through a company called Dealer Outfitters and the roof was $1000. It works great! They also did aftermarket leather which was nicer than factory leather and a large screen drop down DVD w/ TV tuner. These items would have cost me over $1,500 more through the dealer and the factory items were not even comparable.

·
Premium Member
3,409 Posts
a6franz said:
I installed an aftermarket sunroof that is slightly larger than factory, has the auto close feature and comes with a 5 year unlimited warranty (Better than the vehicle warranty). I did this in Scottsdale through a company called Dealer Outfitters and the roof was $1000. It works great!

do they have a website :confused:

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Now that it's been a while, have any of you guys with aftermarket sunroofs had any problems? Im starting to regret not getting the sunroof package.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts