Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
That’s what I was going to do if my air ride still worked. Yes, they are a direct fit. They are a couple inches longer so you really have to push that lower a arm down to line up the bolt holes.
How’s the ride quality? Bout to order this setup and the firestone helper bags because I tow a travel trailer along with 4 kids in the back!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Sorry for the late reply. Well, it’s definitely better than what it was. I have a front wheel bearing going out and my upper ball joints need replaced lol. After I get all that fixed and get a wheel alignment, it should be pretty smooth. Not super luxurious but pretty good with 2 inch spacers and the bilsteins on the highest setting. I’d recommend getting it professionally installed for the peace of mind for the kids.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Ok, I'm stuck schedule wise where I cant finish mine yet. I ordered the full 3" rough country lift for the titan, complete with 3.0 shocks and struts. I ordered the 81085 springs for the rear and 2" spacers..... Also ordered the lower control arms, inner and outer tie rods, and pro 4x front springs.... Just the rear springs are in right now, and the ride difference is huge. Maybe this fall I'll get it in all the way (sea going sailor). Until then, the misses deals with a little high ride in the rear.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts