Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know how to set the alarm to only flash lights when armed/disarmed insteaded of honking the horn?

·
Premium Member
5,213 Posts
Press and hold both the lock and unlock button on the remote for at least 2 seconds. This will silence the horn. This info is in your Owner's Manual, in the section named "Pre-driving checks and adjustments".

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
scr38 said:
Press and hold both the lock and unlock button on the remote for at least 2 seconds. This will silence the horn. This info is in your Owner's Manual, in the section named "Pre-driving checks and adjustments".
thanks man, i must have missed that. i think you called me a dumbass on the sly, not sure though, but it was funny either way.

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
Armada Brotha said:
thanks man, i must have missed that. i think you called me a dumbass on the sly, not sure though, but it was funny either way.
Nah SCR38 isn't like that. He's just pointing out where the info is.

·
SHIFT_Moderator
13,192 Posts
scr38 said:
Thanks. That's good to know!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.