Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I came really close to buying a Ford Expedition...
One day a customer came by my office and was picking up some material, which he so happens to have an Armada. Well, I was going to sign the papers on an expedition that night, but since he was there I wanted to ask him a few questions about this Armada. After about 30 mins of chit-chat and looking at his 04 offroad, I figured I owed it to myself to head to the Nissan Dealer... That afternoon I went to Baker-Jackson Nissan in NW Houston. WOW, not only was I impressed the Aramada; but the Dealer was really easy to talk and do business with. No pressure salesman begging you to run your credit, discuss numbers, etc... I did manage to get in-touch with the internet sales (the only way to go unless you have a brother's cousin's uncle that works there). After test driving a Granite LE, I was hooked. Plenty of ponies under the hood, nicely equipped options, and really liked the Boss system... I opt. not to get the Tech package, since I didn't feel the extra $4500 was worth the little use I would get out of it.
Well, the Armada has about 800 miles on it and looking forward to adding plenty more.... I still have not averaged my MPG city, since the wife did not write anything down. So, if anyone can share what they are getting will be great. Also, how about adding an K&N Air filter? Worth the $50 or so bucks?

Thanks,
ConnRadd

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, I'm really enjoying the Armada.
I was debating on getting some better looking wheels, but don't want to "bling my ride" to much. Working in the hood and just living in Houston area, I hate to bring a lot attention for someone to steal it.

If someone did steal it I think I would :machinegu their sorry.... Well, you know! :D

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
ConnRadd said:
Thanks, I'm really enjoying the Armada.
I was debating on getting some better looking wheels, but don't want to "bling my ride" to much. Working in the hood and just living in Houston area, I hate to bring a lot attention for someone to steal it.

If someone did steal it I think I would :machinegu their sorry.... Well, you know! :D
sweet ride dude. Were really enjoying ours. your color was my second fav. Couldnt find that one easily either. We had a hard time finding our red brawn.

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Congrats on the ride, and as for MPG......if ya hafta ask......:) and does it matter? You're drivin a 'mada, and if somebody wants 40mpg they get the altima...right?...........welcome to the forum

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.