Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, Name is Brian and if there is anything you guys need, feel free to pm or email me at [email protected]
I am always avaialble to help, and I will posting Your Nissan Parts Specials in this Forum!

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
plEASE HELP, I've bought a new hidden hitch brand hitch w/no wiring harness tell me what to get to go from the round plug under the bumper to a five pin flat connector. thanks :eek: :mad:

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jason said:
plEASE HELP, I've bought a new hidden hitch brand hitch w/no wiring harness tell me what to get to go from the round plug under the bumper to a five pin flat connector. thanks :eek: :mad:
I am assuming you mean the 4 plug standard towing connector, these can be had at any autoparts store, Just ask for a 7 to 4 Pin adapter.. they run from 4.00 to 15.00 depending on where you go, or Brand you chose, there is a Brand out there, that lights a small LED light when you got it plugged in just right...
If you are talking abou the wiring Harness to continue the wiring from the tail lamp harness, let me know, that is a Nissan Part, and I have to look it up for you..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts