16. The pope
17. ArmadaRock
18. 09Killer
19. honda250xtitan
20. TAP Auto Crew

·
Premium Member
2,814 Posts
Dang you guys!!! It'd be nice to be in an area that did a bunch of meets.

·
Premium Member
231 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
Representing Club Armada!!!

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
More photos after the meet

·
Premium Member
1,016 Posts
Now that's awesome, What all do you do at these events, Is there grilling food and contest going on. Check out Mad pinks rims.. cool
Angel the silver is looking good. Is there any vids, more photo's out there on this meet.. cool stuff

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
Now that's awesome, What all do you do at these events, Is there grilling food and contest going on. Check out Mad pinks rims.. cool
Angel the silver is looking good. Is there any vids, more photo's out there on this meet.. cool stuff
Tap Auto and Stillen no showed so no raffles. Just really standing around and talking. Not much of anything but the best part is cruising on Pacific Coast Highway with a bunch of Nissan Trucks!!!

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
It was a beautiful day yesterday, I wish I saw this thread earlier!

·
Premium Member
1,016 Posts
Tap Auto and Stillen no showed so no raffles. Just really standing around and talking. Not much of anything but the best part is cruising on Pacific Coast Highway with a bunch of Nissan Trucks!!!
Looks like a good time, My daughters out there in long beach , she loves it.. I went to the link you posted cool pic..Thanks for sharing

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
We'll be there this coming Sunday, my son is running the HB Surf City 1/2 marathon. Hope the weather is as nice next weekend as it was this weekend.

Keith

·
Premium Member
1,016 Posts
We'll be there this coming Sunday, my son is running the HB Surf City 1/2 marathon. Hope the weather is as nice next weekend as it was this weekend.

Keith
She works at Dogz right by the Bay, she says theres always something going on around there..cool place

1 - 14 of 14 Posts