Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts
You must really be thirsty. As for weight, 8 seats, 9 adults averaging 150 lbs = 1350 in mine was the most I carried also. Don't forget to count yourself. ;)

·
Premium Member
895 Posts
Try phone books!!

5 or 6 years ago my wife and my two boys decided to try deliver phone books for some side money, you should have seen my poor little 4cyl 4Runner with phone books piled to the roof, filling up the entire back except for one second row seat for my youngest to sit. They were tired puppy dogs that night after loading & delivering and not much richer after that experiment. The good news is the 4Runner seems no worse for wear and the kids found out school isn't so bad after all.

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
Lovin it

manny0 said:
75 cases of soda in the back. I think I went past the mfg recommended weight limit on this one. that woud be 300 6-packs, 1800 cans, about .75 lbs per can, that would put me at about 1350 lbs.
Can't do that in a Cayenne. Probably not even in an H2 either.

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
I can't find the spec on Payload capacity for Armada. Titan is 1,650lbs though.

I loaded up 60 boxes of laminate flooring at 33lbs each = 1,980 lbs

Drove great still. After unloading all the boxes, the rear end lifted probably 4 inches from the rear leveling system.

Nice to be able to haul that much around when needed.

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts
Depends on what drivetrain, big tow, etc. you have for capacity. Max capacity ratings for cargo, passengers, etc. are around 1693 lbs. Not sure what config this is for, but it should be similar +/-.;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.