Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Went to the local Nissan dealer yesterday and traded my 02 Altima SE in on an 05 Pathfinder.

Just to copy Mike Up, I got the Silver Lightning SE 4x4, with the Comfort and Premium packages.

In the hundred or so miles I've driven it so far, I really am liking it! Rides and drives very nice, and the power and torque have far exceeded my expectations.

I'll keep up with the postings here and add anything if I can. Seems like a good board without a lot of attitude!

Thanks,

les

· Premium Member
4,360 Posts
Welcome! Gotta like attitude. ;)

· Premium Member
87 Posts
lesthemess said:
Went to the local Nissan dealer yesterday and traded my 02 Altima SE in on an 05 Pathfinder.

Just to copy Mike Up, I got the Silver Lightning SE 4x4, with the Comfort and Premium packages.

In the hundred or so miles I've driven it so far, I really am liking it! Rides and drives very nice, and the power and torque have far exceeded my expectations.

I'll keep up with the postings here and add anything if I can. Seems like a good board without a lot of attitude!

Thanks,

les
Congrats, but where's my Pathy. :crikey:

BTW, if it interests you, you should be able to get the skid plates installed for $240, that's what I'm paying for them.

Can't believe it, I've only had the Pathy a couple of weeks and have already 920 miles on it, 730 of those I added myself. Guess it makes sense since I put on 1500 miles every month. Just like seeing those low, new car miles.

So I'm wondering, was it your Pathy or mine, that Nissan has been showing on their commercial. :D

Have a good one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.