Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. New '05 Armada SE (Red Brawn) owner here. I've had her two weeks now and am in love. I've been looking at them for almost 6 months now and I can't believe I didn't get one sooner. Anyway, I'm glad I found this site. It's awesome...so much good info. My Armada doesn't have any bell's and whistles...yet. I'm looking to start upgrading soon. The one thing she does have is the tow package, which will come in handy when I move from Albuquerque, NM to Florida in the next couple of months.

Question...can I install a Nav system? Factory or otherwise. I'd like to have a Nav system with the DVD converter. If I can't put a Nav system in, I'm going to at least put a screen in it's place when I install my DVD system.

Looking foward to chatting. Not looking foward to all the brake problems I'm hearing about...

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
130flyboy said:
... Not looking foward to all the brake problems I'm hearing about...

welcome, unfortunately the new brake kit was/is not currently ready for the 05s. Our 04 had it's first rotor turning at 4K and now at almost 5K it is slowly starting again.

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Welcome!! We have the same taste,, I have an 05 SE and red brawn also and with towing package!!!, Anyway, so far almost 3500 miles and loving it; no problems at all and I hope stay that way,, welcome abord.

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Glad you joined us. you may want to look into the Pioneer AVIC-N1 is the new navigation system with touch screen dvd,mp3,cd,hook up for xm radio & much more. you can't go wrong. WELCOME!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts