Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
what size cable to use on 12v adapter for PS2 when hooking up to battery of armada

I was looking to install an adapter for my game console. its 300 watts, has two power plug slots, and an on/off switch. I want to wire it directly to the battery of the armada and wanted to know what size gauge to use. TIA

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
I've got a Gamecube and Playstation 2 in my Armada. I tell everyone it's for the kids though.
I plug the RCA's into the line inputs on dvd player and I bought a small power inverter at Costco for like $40 that plugs into cigarette lighter. Then I plug the power cord into that. Works great. I also plug my cell phone charger, laptop, and gameboy chargers in as well.

I shoved everything under the front passenger seat. Got wires running everywhere. What a mess.

But man, driving around without the 2 boys in the back seat yelling and fighting: PRICELESS

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
andy said:
I've got a Gamecube and Playstation 2 in my Armada. I tell everyone it's for the kids though.
I plug the RCA's into the line inputs on dvd player and I bought a small power inverter at Costco for like $40 that plugs into cigarette lighter. Then I plug the power cord into that. Works great. I also plug my cell phone charger, laptop, and gameboy chargers in as well.

I shoved everything under the front passenger seat. Got wires running everywhere. What a mess.

But man, driving around without the 2 boys in the back seat yelling and fighting: PRICELESS
Same thing, only just PS/2 and under drivers seat. I wire it up when I have rear passengers. Takes a minute or two. I keep it stored otherwise. Wireless controllers may be in order.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts