Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want the assembley really bad but the factory one is horrible in color and overall brightness. I figure I can spend the same amount on aftermarket ones and get a better quality light from it. I was looking to get some 4" fogs from another company like PIAA and just use thier push button switch. any1 have suggestions on what site to go with

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts

·
Banned
1,215 Posts
I stock piaa's and have the latest versions. I've done the conversion on my 4Runner:

If anyone is intersted, email me.

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Bling lights.com

I got the ones from Bling lights.com I got the blue ones because they were cheaper. I am not a big fan of christmas lights but the blue hue on these is so light you almost cant tell when the lights are on. They are much harder to install than the website or instructions lead you to believe (it is tough to get a drill in there and the place where you can get a drill in is not very flat) and to this day I can only tighten one side. That is the bad news. The good news is they have an excellent pattern (nice and thin) and are brighter than your headlights so it really makes a big difference on dark nights at speed or in the fog. I chose these over the stock ones because they are 55 watts instead of 35, and the bulb is standard H3 instead of the non upgradeable one-of-a-kind lights in the stock ones. I have no idea why Nissan did that on the Armada, on my 2001 Frontier S/C the stock fogs looked nearly the same as the Armada's and came with 55 watt H3, which I upgraded to 100w. I had the same plans for the blinglights but 55 watts is plenty good. It would be nice to have them on the stalk but I think it is much nicer that I saved $155.00 and they actually light up the road.

Chrisarmada
'04 Smoke 4 x 4 (soon to have Stillen Big Brake Kit)
'05 Mini Cooper S (needs nothing)
'94 BMW 325iC (has every performance mod /less forced induction)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts