Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anybody leases their Mada? If so what payment range and terms do you have? Also do you plan on buying or turning it in at lease end? :confused:

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
There was a few Threads and a Poll done a couple of months ago on the lease or buy option. There were not many Armada owners that lease maybe 3
and thay had 12000 - 15000 miles a year on there contract. The range was some where like $450 - $550 a month.

If you look it up you should find the Thread

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
leasing

t west said:
zero nada nothing (had to add words to make the minimum post length).
In the process of leasing SE model for 39months/15k miles per yr with just taxes up front- leather pkg(includes Bose system), mats, splash guards. Payment of $499/month.

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
jpod15 said:
In the process of leasing SE model for 39months/15k miles per yr with just taxes up front- leather pkg(includes Bose system), mats, splash guards. Payment of $499/month.
Hey try talking around with that dealer, i got quoted a lease of 509 for 42 months or 519 for 39 months with nothing down but tax and first payment for a:
2005 Armada SE 4x4
M10 - Microfilter
L92 - 6pc Floor Mat/Cargo Area
B94 - Front and Rear Splash Guards
W93 - Grille Guard
S01 - Journey Package

only thing the guy didnt give me the was buy option at the end, im having him run some more numbers for me too, so ill let you know

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Thanks. Yeah, let me know what he comes down to. I probably wont get the car for at least a few weeks so I'm curious to see what deal you get.

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
alright it looks like the prices i already posted are the winners. I just got quoted some prices with money down and it didnt really effect the prices too much for some reason. The guy even said he checked it over twice. With 5000 down it only dropped the payments to 399 a month, so IMO thats not really worth it, spend 5 grand to save 120 bucks, hell that 5 grand can do towards some rims and tv's and whatnot. But tell me what you guys think, is 5000 worth saving 120 a month?

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
2ndGlance said:
alright it looks like the prices i already posted are the winners. I just got quoted some prices with money down and it didnt really effect the prices too much for some reason. The guy even said he checked it over twice. With 5000 down it only dropped the payments to 399 a month, so IMO thats not really worth it, spend 5 grand to save 120 bucks, hell that 5 grand can do towards some rims and tv's and whatnot. But tell me what you guys think, is 5000 worth saving 120 a month?
What's the price of the truck, the money factor, and the residual value?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts