Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If so, then how is it now? Is it gone?
Did they install everything back the way it should be? Anyparts missing? And most important, did they dirty up your interior or the headliner?

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
I had it done a while back. They pull the headliner, and basically apply this industrial adhesive to the crossbows and glue the roof to them. Makes a HUGE difference in how quiet the cab is. Mine was night and day.

I didn't really have any trouble with leftover parts or a bad install. I would suggest talking to whoever is going to do the work and make sure they've done a few- I wouldn't want to be the guinea pig. Other than taking the headliner down it doesn't look like that big of a deal.

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
adjmcloon said:
I had it done a while back. They pull the headliner, and basically apply this industrial adhesive to the crossbows and glue the roof to them. Makes a HUGE difference in how quiet the cab is. Mine was night and day.

I didn't really have any trouble with leftover parts or a bad install. I would suggest talking to whoever is going to do the work and make sure they've done a few- I wouldn't want to be the guinea pig. Other than taking the headliner down it doesn't look like that big of a deal.

thanks for the input....now I have to see if they will come out with a TSB for the '05's!!!

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
You can test if you have the problem- close one of your rear doors kind of hard, and watch the roof of the Armada (outside). If it pops like jiffy pop, show it to the dealer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts