Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
909 Posts
I had it done a while back. They pull the headliner, and basically apply this industrial adhesive to the crossbows and glue the roof to them. Makes a HUGE difference in how quiet the cab is. Mine was night and day.

I didn't really have any trouble with leftover parts or a bad install. I would suggest talking to whoever is going to do the work and make sure they've done a few- I wouldn't want to be the guinea pig. Other than taking the headliner down it doesn't look like that big of a deal.

· Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
adjmcloon said:
I had it done a while back. They pull the headliner, and basically apply this industrial adhesive to the crossbows and glue the roof to them. Makes a HUGE difference in how quiet the cab is. Mine was night and day.

I didn't really have any trouble with leftover parts or a bad install. I would suggest talking to whoever is going to do the work and make sure they've done a few- I wouldn't want to be the guinea pig. Other than taking the headliner down it doesn't look like that big of a deal.

thanks for the input....now I have to see if they will come out with a TSB for the '05's!!!

· Premium Member
909 Posts
You can test if you have the problem- close one of your rear doors kind of hard, and watch the roof of the Armada (outside). If it pops like jiffy pop, show it to the dealer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.