Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2019 AWD Armada stock 20in wheels stock suspension
I'm wanting to get 18x9 -12 offset
315/60/18 AT tires. Will this fit without any rubbing or cutting?

·
Registered
2021 Nissan Armada SL
213 Posts
Those are roughly an inch taller and 2 inches wider than what comes stock. I think in tire terms for a stock vehicle, that's an aggressive jump in size. Both the width and the height will likely give you problems with no lift. Even with a modest lift, you will likely run into issues hitting the fenders near the front passengers feet and also likely on front-end components / steering components. There are so many options on tire sizes - you don't want to jack with rubbing. But, if you're just driving in a straight line, it will look sick!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Those are roughly an inch taller and 2 inches wider than what comes stock. I think in tire terms for a stock vehicle, that's an aggressive jump in size. Both the width and the height will likely give you problems with no lift. Even with a modest lift, you will likely run into issues hitting the fenders near the front passengers feet and also likely on front-end components / steering components. There are so many options on tire sizes - you don't want to jack with rubbing. But, if you're just driving in a straight line, it will look sick!
The stock size is 33 tall 10.8 wide
New is 32.9 tall 12.5 wide.

If I can get the backspacing right it will even out the width to an inch out and an inch in.. But how can I figure out what backspacing will do that ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts