1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
This is what I'm getting for the Titan. I'm getting the black without a cutout for the Nissan emblem. It will be a solid piece. I should have it by some time next week. I'll post pics.
M4ck

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
m4ck said:
This is what I'm getting for the Titan. I'm getting the black without a cutout for the Nissan emblem. It will be a solid piece. I should have it by some time next week. I'll post pics.
M4ck
It's similiar but the one I'm looking for is more of a diamond shaped hole.

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
how about ebay? last time I looked they had 3-4 different types of billet. The picture you included above, do you or does anyone know what size those wheels are? Is the truck lowered etc? Any info?

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I confirmed it is by street scene. Around $225 for top and bottom

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
you can get the grill you want @ stillen.com which is where I went for mine. I went with straight silver instead of chrome behind the stock chrome grille. the cost of the silver is roughly about $150 versus chrome at $225...hope this helps...the silver doesn't look half bad I've gotton a lot of complements on it because it looks like mine came like that from the factory

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:huh: First line of first post is the link to the photo?

but I'll make it clearer and have the photo open itself :smart: :D

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I got the chrome, I really like it but it's not as sturdy as I had hoped. It would only take a sparrow at about 40mph to dent it in....as long as it didn't crease you could probably pull it back out though. One of these days I need to update my photo's with the new gille and backup camera...

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
sorry no pics

ok by some miracle I was able to load my image if you can see it ...but I think the street scence grille looks better than the billet grille :amazing:

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
armada grill

COULD SOMEONE GO TO THIS WEB SITE AND TELL ME WHERE I CAN GET THIS GRILL? THIS THE HOTTEST GRILL I HAVE SEEN FOR THE ARMADA. THE GUYS AT DARYLS AND MR B'S ARE THE OWNERS.THEY WILL NOT TELL ME HOW TO ORDER DIRECT THEY WANT 500.00 WITH SHIPPING. COULD HELP ME OUT I THINK EVERYONE WILL LOVE THIS GRILL. THE SITE IS WWW.TRUCK-AUTO.COM I COULD NOT ATTACH THE LINK NOT THAT GOOD YET. MAYBE SOMEONE ELSE COULD. PLEASE CHECK IT OUT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU YHINK. THIS IS THE ONE I WANT. BUT WAS WONDERING IF I COULD GET IT CHEAPER . CONTACT ME ASAP/////////////////// :urthebest

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
7 Participants
HAMMER
Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums
Club Armada is the premier Nissan Armada forum! Here you can discuss and review your favorite SUV with fellow owners.
Full Forum Listing