Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if any of you fine folks have purchased or installed a set of these side steps/nerfs?

If so any pics of them mounted?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, no I haven't purchased them as of yet. They were out of stock at the time and I never followed up. Let me know how the install goes. Would love to see pics of finished install.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I ordered them last weekend. Not sure when I will get them everything seems to ship crazy slow now. Once I get them mounted I will post pictures. Really hoping this is the answer between the crappy tube steel steps i have now and factory running boards.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I've got the Nfab setup on mine and love it.....

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
I have an 13 platinum.
Installing daystar 2" could spacer and strut specify today. Ordered sumitomo 275/6/20 encounter AT tires from walmart at $133 each.

Wanted to put 305/50/20 on. It they cost double the oem size.

Question about the nfab nerf bar with steps. I hat the factory ringing board actually took it off and truck looked so much better. Wife is only 5'4" and freaked out about her step missing. She is on board for the step bars as I have the havoc hs3 on my ram. How do you like the nfab bars?
Does the step have ridges so you dont slip?
Does it mount to factory locations.
It's like $417 for N0469A-TX
Step part look really shallow.
I love theook just dont want to he wife complain every time she climbs into truck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts