Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that I have your attention. Please continue reading. Ever since we have purchased my wife’s Armada a month ago my son who is 11 has been consumed with all things Nissan. This has gone to the extent that he choose to do his major research project of the year on the Nissan Titan. I totally understand this isn’t a Titan forum but figured I wasn’t going to join another site just for this and if a mechanic works on the Armada I figure they probably have worked on the Titan as well since they are similar. I have no issue with his topic choice but feel he is kinda pigeon holed himself into a corner with resources and such. Anyways he needs an interview with an “expert”. I figured a factory trained or similar mechanic would be a great person to interview for his project.

So I am looking for a Nissan Mechanic that can volunteer no more then 30 mins of your time for a phone interview that has worked on the Titan and can shed some light on the platform, issues, strengths, etc.

I know this is kinda a weird ask but figured what the heck somebody might be game.

I appreciate any will participants.

·
Super Moderator
5,329 Posts
why not reach out to a local nissan dealer and ask to speak with a tech there. your son may even be able to see some parts or perhaps the service mrg can give him a tour! its hard to say no to a child. :)

this is a cool thing and I wish your son success. its sooooo cute to see him all excited--kinda reminds me when I was that age I would get fascinated with some things back then too.

·
Premium Member
267 Posts
I would be happy to help, our industry needs all the attention we can get as there are very few "young" people interested in the trade. PM me for contact info if interested.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts