Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does any1 know if the armada and titan have the same front bumper, such as where the screws go , i saw a black titan on the road and his front bumper was all black, i wanted to black out the whole front end of my armada, i called the dealer to ask about the front bumper painted , they where asking $500. should i get the chrome painted black at the body shop or buy the front bumper already painted.
:confused:

thanks

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
I do beleive they are....you need an XE bumper from a black truck. SE and LE are chomre....

Does the Mada have an XE...if so isn't it painted?/?

·
Premium Member
5,215 Posts
There are no XE Armadas, Rossi. We Armada owners are a notch above Titan guys like you! :191:

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Oh man.....you just had to go there didn't you!!! M4ck...I say you ban his rear...he's talking crap about Titans....and XE titans.... M4ck..don't you have an XE..it's bannnnnn time!!! LoL

Some people like chrome...some dont. For those that don't...XE is perfect. Like me...I like chrome...but I HATE leather...wich takes LE out of it...I can get anythign in the SE that I could have gotten in the LE. But I liked the Titan for that crome front.

·
Premium Member
5,215 Posts
Now Rossi, read it again. I didn't say anything about the Titan, did I! :teeth:

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Armada Bumper

There is no such thing as Armada XE and both SE and LE have chrome bumpers.

Painting the chrome bumber will probably be cheaper because I bought a chrome grill from Nissan and it was almost $400 so I know the bumpers will be more expensive than that. But you do the research and see.

The Beast

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Your best bet...is to find someone that don't like chrome...I have seen people on a few forums that have XE bumpers but want chrome. So you should be able to find it. Also...I hate to do this...but I see some on Titan Talk.

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
armada front bumper

thanks i'll try club titan see if any1 wants to swap :D

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
armagdn,

Hey, I'm looking for a chrome bumper since I dented mine.

If you go with the dealer painted bumper, I can buy yours if we can work out a deal. I'm in the S.F. Bay area.

Thanks,
Jay
[email protected]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts