Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

What is your favorite exterior color for the Armada?

• Silver Lightning

Votes: 15 18.5%
  • Granite

Votes: 7 8.6%
  • Majestic Blue

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Galaxy

Votes: 16 19.8%
  • Smoke

Votes: 20 24.7%
  • Deep Water Blue

Votes: 7 8.6%
  • Blizzard

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Red Brawn

Votes: 8 9.9%
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is your favorite exterior color for the Armada?
I'm sure some of you were not lucky to get their choice of color because it was not available at the time of purchase. Or you bought what you wanted but you wished you've chosen another.
So please vote for what you think is the best color. The reason I ask for this that I'm going mad on which color I should choose.
They all look beautiful to me. Maybe I'll go with Silver it looks firm or Granite it is new or Smoke it is a nice one or Galaxy but hard to keep clean or maybe Blizzard excellent color for Mod's or Red Brawn because it is unique…..bla bla bla.
So to lower it down for me and to put me out of my misery, your vote will help me and other people who are in the same situation a lot.
Thanks in advance.

1.Silver Lightning
2.Granite
3.Majestic Blue
4.Galaxy
5.Smoke
6.Deep Water Blue
7.Blizzard
8.Red Brawn

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
Choices Choices

Top 3

Majestic Blue (Didn't have in '05)
Red Braun (I have this)
Granite is cool too. (Because it's different, much better than the old Sahara gold)

·
Premium Member
4,360 Posts
The most common is smoke BTW. Guess you know where I voted. My favorite color is Black. I have two already. But it just gets dirty to fast for a big truck and in Florida it gets really really hot. I like the two new colors and the old Sedona also.

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ggeorgie said:
I hate to disappoint you, I know u like the silver lightning, but my favorite is the Galaxy Black :cool:
At first I was decided on silver but then I saw a smoke Armada on the street and change my mind to that one. Again I saw the Granite and I loved it and saw the Galaxy and it was beautiful. Also, I have seen the Deep Water blue and this color changes at night to dark blue and during the day to green. The only colors I didn't see are Silver, Majestic Blue and Red except some pictures from Club Armada.
I might still go with silver but then again I might choose blizzard and the story never ends.

FL_Crushin said:
Majestic Blue (Didn't have in '05)
Never seen this color not even pic.

92TripleBlack said:
The most common is smoke BTW. Guess you know where I voted. My favorite color is Black. I have two already. But it just gets dirty to fast for a big truck and in Florida it gets really really hot. I like the two new colors and the old Sedona also.:
So you like 5 colors for the Armada. If you were to buy another one let's say next year Which color would you choose. :D
Btw, I used to live in Miami for 4 years and when it comes to heat nothing like the burning heat of Saudi Arabia. :temphot:

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
1. Majestic Blue. My favorite color is medium blue. I always like the blue color on the Chevy Tahoe and Jeep Grand Cherokee. Nissan did not have this color on the '05, had to settle down on galaxy.
2. Galaxy
3. Smoke

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
Majestic Blue

This is the same color blue that the make the Nissan Maxima in. Very deep color blue, but not quite midnight blue. Very-Very Nice.

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
inf3rno said:
same problem here... trying to decide on color. untill 05 i was set on smoke but i saw the new blue for 06, now i cant decide :rolleyes:

but even like that im on smoke i guess.. :)
Then for you Smoke it is. ;)

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
What about green (deep sea blue)

We have Deep Sea Blue (it's not green D*mn it) i went throught his with an amythist grand cherokee. everyone called it purple. the green has grown on us. i got it because i could negotiate the best deal. "you'ld have to pay me to take green" HOWEVER!! metal flake paint jobs are impossible to match if it has to be repaired. Buy a solid color, the darker the better. :damn:

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Bling

andy said:
I haven't even thought about my 2012 Armada color yet. Maybe Silver.
My 2012 Armada will be chrome, all of it. Everything hot dipped. :D

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Well I'm in Saudi too and despite the heat and dust I'm going for Black. Mainly because I think it looks great (a neighbour has a black SE with black tints - awesome) and my car gets cleaned every morning.

That said, I like silver alot. I wish they had a deeper metallic red color.

BTW: in my opinion, the SE wheels look better than the LE on black.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.