Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,405 Posts
MINE HAS LITTLE OVER 13K, SAME GAS MILEAGE AS ADVERTISED, AND I AM AWARE OF IT. IF IT DID WORRY ME I WOULD NOT HAVE BOUGHT IT. NOW, I CAN CARELESS ABOUT THE MILEAGE, AND GUESS WHAT WHEN THE GALLON REACHES $5.00 A GALLON.I BETTER GET USED TO IT AND GET HYPNOTISED :chillpill

·
Premium Member
4,360 Posts
proppilot said:
What is everyone getting for gas mileage?

Average?
City?
Highway?

Has the MPG improved after breaking in the engine? How about anyone with 15K to 25K miles?

Andy
Just a guess:
Ave 12
City 11
Hwy @75 mph 16

Don't know about improving as I rarely check. More a novelty.

·
Premium Member
1,256 Posts
92TripleBlack said:
Just a guess:
Ave 12
City 11
Hwy @75 mph 16

Don't know about improving as I rarely check. More a novelty.
Exactly what I'm getting too. I got 18mpg driving 220 miles going from 10,000 ft down to sea level. Going up the hill I got 14mpg.

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
I get about 13mpg mixed. When I first got the beast I dove from Prescott, AZ to San Diego. I stopped in Yuma to get gas and was surprised that I actually was getting 18mpg. But that was going down hill for half of that tank of gas, and the rest of the driving to Yuma was all flat.

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
Gas Mileage

I do mostly city driving and average about 13.5 according to the computer. Has been about the same since day one.

When I do a couple trips highway in there, it goes up to about 16, still with mostly city though.

Haven't really taken any pure highway trips to check highway alone.

·
Premium Member
1,256 Posts
Has anyone compared the computer MPG to actual? All my past cars gave me a much better MPG on the computer vs. actual.

Actual being keeping track of gallons used and miles driven.

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
We get about 15-16MPG using the miles vs gallons method and only drive in the city. When we went on a trip to the coast I got 19MPG using the same method. I cannot compare it to the computer because I don't have that system.

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
andy said:
Has anyone compared the computer MPG to actual? All my past cars gave me a much better MPG on the computer vs. actual.

Actual being keeping track of gallons used and miles driven.

My nav consistently is a minimum of 1 mpg better than actual measured....Which is stupid since they report the mileage to a tenth of a mpg buts it's only accurate to -1??? :boxing:

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
City/Commute 13
Freeway towing boat fully loaded 13
Freeway trip Tuesday on I-5 70-80mph with heavy freeway traffic (could only use cruise about 1/2 the time) + some city driving 15.5 mpg
But hey, I went 350 miles on that tank, a rare occurance! I have been getting to the little orange empty light a lot lately, good thing there are lots of gas stations around here.
Note all milage calc'ed using the old fashioned way.

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
City is 13-14... Highway is 18-19..

Towing my old car on an open trailer (5000 lbs) at 70 for 200 miles I got 16... I was impressed. Towing an enclosed trailer with my car (7000 lbs) I averaged 7-9.. The trailer was a major wind blocker.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.