Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I can have these done. They are going to be a small fortune, but it can be done. Similiar the the Lexus ones you've seen, Mercedes, etc.

Can also be done for QX56.

EDIT.

You may have seen these on the site before, and prices have been dropped by over $50 on these. You can pick any color you want, and have them say ANYTHING you want. Yes, they are expensive, custom, and totally unique. You guys have been asking for more "installed" pictures of these, and it's taken me a while. This is the best I can do, from a Titan. Will look same the same in the Armada, but wont say Titan, hehe.

http://www.burtmanindustries.com/zoomprod.php?id=arm_light_sill

Yes, we also have the other door sills for around $60 a pair. It's all about choices. These are just something new and different for those that want to be different.

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
Jason B said:
I think I can have these done. They are going to be a small fortune, but it can be done. Similiar the the Lexus ones you've seen, Mercedes, etc.

Would you QX owners be interested?
Any pics of what you are talking about? How much is a small fortune?

·
Banned
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thinker62 said:
Any pics of what you are talking about? How much is a small fortune?
Around $500 all four doors, lighted. These are complete replacements, just like Lexus does, etc. These do not stick on. They would go where your plastic is now.

Of course it will say Armada in Armada font.

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Those door sills are hot. i would be interested in some.

·
Premium Member
604 Posts
adjmcloon said:
Wow, that kicks ass!

How much mang?!

Yup. Interested to know the price as well for a set of 4.

BTW, can the sills come in aluminium or chrome )or what ever the shinning thing) ?

Opss... just found out the price on the ealier post ($500/set). hhhmm.....

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
manny0 said:
i'll take a set.

can you changer the color of the light?
I just spoke with Jason and yes you can have tke light be a different color for an upgrade fee, in fact you can have the wording say what you want for a little mroe since everything is custom. Burtman's stuff kicks ass.

·
Banned
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
That's ok if you don't like them, it's all good.

The inquiries to have these made has been off the wall. Why should Lexus/mercedes/BMW be the only ones that offer these with a 60k+ car. :D We can't satisfy everyone, but we do our best to find something someone likes. This is just one of many more items to come. From grilles, custom wood interiors, H.I.D.'s, exhausts, to lift kits, we are going to cover it all. Stay tuned. I don't know about you guys, but I'm excited.

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
PumaFiveOh said:
YUCK!!! :eek:

Sorry if that offends any of you, but that SH!T is RICEY!!!! No THANKS!

For those that like these, you guys should also buy some neon lights for the undercarriage. hehe!! :thumbup:
In case you didn't notice, we're all driving a Nissan. So not sure how the RICEY thing fits here.

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
Ricey?? Hmm clearly its NOT a sticker, nor a product designed to increase power nor performance .. it may not suit everyone's taste ... but ricey (imo) it isn't.

Now .. do I like the idea? Sure .. infact I presume the $500/set includes .. metal/lense/LEDs?/wiring and detailed instructions? I'm not sure what kind of wiring is underneath the existing doorsills (if anything?).

As for color .. hmm I'd go w/either "clear/white" or "red lense" ..

Or if this is still in the design stage .. make use of colored LEDs w/clear lense. This way you design 1-lense .. and can get virtually any color (LEDs come in all sorts of colors) bulb you want??

·
Banned
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You may have seen these on the site before, and prices have been dropped by over $50 on these. You can pick any color you want, and have them say ANYTHING you want. Yes, they are expensive, custom, and totally unique. You guys have been asking for more "installed" pictures of these, and it's taken me a while. This is the best I can do, from a Titan. Will look same the same in the Armada, but wont say Titan, hehe.

Yes, we also have the other door sills for around $60 a pair. It's all about choices. These are just something new and different for those that want to be different.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts