Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those ugly wheels. I would think Nissan could chrome the wheels of a $40,000.00 + LE. I know there are plenty of after market wheels available, but I would like to at least have a factory option.

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Fatory option would probab;y cost more then an aftermarket for a lower grade wheel and tire, plus then you have no originality on you Mada.

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Mumbo said:
Those ugly wheels. I would think Nissan could chrome the wheels of a $40,000.00 + LE. I know there are plenty of after market wheels available, but I would like to at least have a factory option.
I agree. The worst part is the size of the tire well and rims leaves little options for different tires. I wish they had made the wells fit 35" more easliy. I could live with the rims, but the tires stink so I made my first mod and love the results. ;)

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Tripleblack, I like your wheel/tire pkg.

I think the stock wheels look good, may be better looking than some after market wheels.

Man, if they make the wheel wells to fit 35" tires, the Armada enthusiasts will put 30" or tractor wheels, perhaps, to fill up the wheel wells.

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
F1_80s_90s said:
Tripleblack, I like your wheel/tire pkg.

I think the stock wheels look good, may be better looking than some after market wheels.

Man, if they make the wheel wells to fit 35" tires, the Armada enthusiasts will put 30" or tractor wheels, perhaps, to fill up the wheel wells.
Thanks. I wanted to improve the looks but also function. Seems to do both. ;)

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
92TripleBlack said:
Thanks. I wanted to improve the looks but also function. Seems to do both. ;)
and how's your ride? because those tires look like the ones on a jeep and they go by makes a loud sound with the pavement... no that im saying they look bad i just wantead to know if the noise when driving is ok or better than stock tires :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts