Did You Lease Or Loan Your Armada

• Lease

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Bank Loa

Votes: 17 89.5%

Armada LE ~VS~ Armada SE

8K views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  Big O 
#1 · (Edited)
Wow I have read some great replys in this forum about LE VS SE. Which is better for the buck there are so many different packages and upgrades for the Armada it is hard to compare.

If you could please post your vehicle options and price i think we could get a good idea of where Base models start and the LE ends.

( State Alaska)
Armada SE 2004, 4x4,Tow Pkg,Micro Filter,all the floor mats, 18' rims splash guards, cargo protector, $35,000

#2 ·
Big O said:
Wow I have read some great replys in this forum about LE VS SE. Which is better for the buck there are so many different packages and upgrades for the Armada it is hard to compare.

If you could please post your vehicle options and price i think we could get a good idea of where Base models start and the LE ends.

Armada SE 2004, 4x4,Tow Pkg,Micro Filter,all the floor mats, 18' rims $35,000
Armada SE 2005, 4x2, Micro Filter, Bose Package, Rims, Floor Mats $34000, Aftermarket DVD player, monitor and passenger monitor.

#10 · (Edited)
2004 SE-OFF ROAD, 4x4, Big Tow, Sunroof, fl mats, cargo tray, microfilter, sunroof deflector, rear splash guards - $35300 after $2000 rebate

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.