Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend has an Armada LE. Mine is the SE, I noticed that his Armada has like a small fender flare on all 4 fenders which looks pretty good. Does someone know the name of that part? I would like to install them on mine.

·
Premium Member
3,409 Posts
Copernic said:
My friend has an Armada LE. Mine is the SE, I noticed that his Armada has like a small fender flare on all 4 fenders which looks pretty good. Does someone know the name of that part? I would like to install them on mine.
can you take a picture please :hmm:

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Probably QX 56 flares. There are no Armada flares. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,707 Posts
Copernic said:
they were probably added on, QX56 fenders that is..

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They are very thin not full flares, and they are a factory piece. He bought his Mada last month. I think it might be a 2006 model.

·
Premium Member
1,707 Posts
Copernic said:
They are very thin not full flares, and they are a factory piece. He bought his Mada last month. I think it might be a 2006 model.
take sum pics plz :hmm:

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
impex4 said:
lemme guess, theyre called splashguards
Sounds about right. ;)

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
picture

This is an LE which is selling on Ebay. If you notice the front and rear tires have a metal strip on the Armada body on each side. My SE does not have those pieces. That is the part I am talking about.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
Those are called pin stripes. Go to a body shop, or do it yourself buying a kit from a auto parts store....walmart may even have them.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,707 Posts
i think those ruin the look of the Armada :nana: , but that's just me

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
No

llajumpvid said:
Those are called pin stripes. Go to a body shop, or do it yourself buying a kit from a auto parts store....walmart may even have them.
I am talking about the fender area not the pin stripes. The fender area has a tubular piece across in all 4 fenders which the SE models do not have. They come in metal amd are painted, if you look hard at the picture you will see them.

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
No flares in the picture. I labeled what is there. :confused:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,707 Posts
where are they...what are you talking about...:hmm: lol

Attachments

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Hahaha, seriously bro.....what were you smoking when you saw the fender flares? I'm just curious, becasue it sounds like some good ish.

Is the picture like one of those 3D dotted art pics....I have to look through it and past it right?.....and it will pop out at me?? :confused:

·
Premium Member
1,707 Posts
PumaFiveOh said:
Hahaha, seriously bro.....what were you smoking when you saw the fender flares? I'm just curious, becasue it sounds like some good ish.

Is the picture like one of those 3D dotted art pics....I have to look through it and past it right?.....and it will pop out at me?? :confused:
I think you are the one who's high man, chill guy...Copernic probably mis-understood something or w/e, it's iight, no worries :cool: But we will all appreicate if you can take some more pics so we can all fully know what it actually is.

Hullioooo :)

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
2006 Model

hullio said:
where are they...what are you talking about...:hmm: lol
The piece I am talking about is standard for the Armada LE 2006 Model. My friend told me that his Mada is 2006. That is why many of you do not know how it looks like. I will try to take a pic or go to a dealership and take a pic. All I know is that it looks good.

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Molding

Perhaps you're talking about the 2 side body moldings--which would be four. Two on one side and two on the other. Am I wrong or right? (I don't know jack about cars, I just drive them professionally.)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts