Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
2017 Armada Platinum 4x4
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any good Nissan Armada mechanics in Houston/NW area? I am finding it hard to find a like-minded mechanic that actually knows about the Armada/Patrol/Titan crossover knowledge and love to help build a badass Mada! so far I have been met with unsureness :oops:, unknowledgeable o_O, and just plain scared reactions :eek:..lol
I am not trying to build the next bigfoot, but I do want to add some cool :cool: aftermarket stuff and need to find someone who knows about this addiction and can help me.
would love to find a mobile-type 馃殭 guy that can let me give him a hand with the projects.

Thanks in advance all.

Registered
2021 Nissan Armada SL
Pull out the Visa/Black/Platinum and take it to Bill over at Extensive 馃ぃ Go full custom with 44鈥檚 and rear steering. Ha! I鈥檓 following too. Lots of crickets on Armada & Titan builds / modding. Sales volume is almost non-existent compared to Ford, GM, and Dodge鈥

The Australian market is alive and well on YouTube. Lots of cool overland builds Down Under. Superchargers, mild lifts, 35鈥檚, roof racks, vinyl wraps, false floors, etc - they do allot more down there with Y62鈥檚.

Premium Member
I know its months away, but we'll be back in Houston (Conroe) a week or two after July 4th. An investment property or even possible future home is scheduled to be completed around that time.
If its performance mods you want to look into and see firsthand, I'll have the QX80 with me.

Registered
2017 Armada Platinum 4x4
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know its months away, but we'll be back in Houston (Conroe) a week or two after July 4th. An investment property or even possible future home is scheduled to be completed around that time.
If its performance mods you want to look into and see firsthand, I'll have the QX80 with me.
SWEET... I will look forward to that

1 - 5 of 5 Posts