Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all...

Hope to make this site to be as big as titantalk.com I've posted some ads around the net. It's about time we had a good Armada forum! I like the color scheme.

Here you go:

Armada pics.

See ya,
Nathan
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
458 Posts
Nice I love the brushed chrome look inside. I wish they made a kit for the Titan XE with the double din radio slot.
M4ck
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
233 Posts
adjmcloon said:
Hey y'all...

Hope to make this site to be as big as titantalk.com I've posted some ads around the net. It's about time we had a good Armada forum! I like the color scheme.

Here you go:

Armada pics.

See ya,
Nathan
nice ride nathan!

i too have a blizzard Armada! i haven't gotten around to taking pics, but i'll post as soon as take 'em!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
187 Posts
Very nice. I want to add rims as well but I don't know if I want to go with the off-road look, or the street look.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Brushed aluminum kit

Actually I have installed a system in my Armada, including a Premier single-din head unit. I finally found an online retailer to custom cut me a new aluminum bezel cover to fit the single din radio. I'll post some pics when it comes in. I highly recommend edashkit.com!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They're American Racing Pirahnas in the polished finished. I'm not a bling-bling guy so I declined them in chrome.

Yeah, I frequent Titantalk a lot. Good forum, but not a whole lot for Armada owners.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
187 Posts
Thanks for the info on the rims. I think I would like to get the chrome ones becaue I don't want to be polishing all the time, espacially since I am anal.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
129 Posts
jyruiz said:
Thanks for the info on the rims. I think I would like to get the chrome ones becaue I don't want to be polishing all the time, espacially since I am anal.

Soon as I get my digital camera back from Best Buy (slow a.s#% service dept...I'll post some) Would love to see someone who has the winddeflectors on their windows. Curious to see how that will look.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
171 Posts
2004 Armada LE 4x4

Here's a pic of my Armada LE 4x4. Has everything but the NAV. Installed are 22" Helo Passion wheels with 305-45-22's, T-Rex Billet Grilles, K&N Filter, 20% tint on front door windows, and the latest addition is a Nissan Badge on the Grille not pictured. Still waiting for a Banks cat back for the Armada. :D
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,431 Posts
Billet grill photo's

Any one have a 3 or 4 (lower) piece billet grill? If so, a photo along likes/dislikes appreciated. I see them on ebay for a range of prices. I'd like to get a good quality one but can't tell the difference on ebay. I don't want one that in a year is dented up from bug hits and tarnished.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
171 Posts
Ebay Grills

llajumpvid said:
Any one have a 3 or 4 (lower) piece billet grill? If so, a photo along likes/dislikes appreciated. I see them on ebay for a range of prices. I'd like to get a good quality one but can't tell the difference on ebay. I don't want one that in a year is dented up from bug hits and tarnished.
I got my lower grill you see in the picture off Ebay. It matches my Grill I got at the dealership and looks like its made from the same manufacturer which is T-Rex. I paid $175 for it and bolts to the existing factory insert in the bumper. You have to drill 4 holes in the plastic vertical pieces but don't over tighten the nut or you'll squeez the plastic right out. It pretty sturdy once bolted in and won't fall off. I like te look of the one piece grills IMO. Looks even nicer when you put the Nissan badge on the upper grill.
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
10 Participants
Alan Bacay
Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums
Club Armada is the premier Nissan Armada forum! Here you can discuss and review your favorite SUV with fellow owners.
Full Forum Listing
Top