Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
920 Posts
Jason B said:

Item is on the website and NOW ON SALE!

http://www.burtmanindustries.com/zoomprod.php?id=qx56_splr_04_up_pnt

Starting January 1, 2006, the price on this spoiler will be going up aprox $25. Our body shop, (who is excellent and only uses OEM paint!) is raising prices and I have no choice and am only raising the price the same amount they are on us...

They are others that have this mold on the spoiler and use fly-by-night bodyshops, which can give an inferior paint job with nibs, or runs. The quality is in the bodyshop and paintwork, and we only use the BEST! The paint is guaranteed for life and I stand behind it.

If anyone is interested, or before Jan 1, and the price will go up $25.
OK? The link shown is for the QX for $250.00 ... following the website .. the Armada spoiler is shown as $245 .. so you're saying effective 1 Jan .. the price is ($245 + $25 = approx $270)?

No clubarmada.com special pricing? (it doesn't hurt to ask)

·
Banned
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
inqui-Z-tor said:
OK? The link shown is for the QX for $250.00 ... following the website .. the Armada spoiler is shown as $245 .. so you're saying effective 1 Jan .. the price is ($245 + $25 = approx $270)?

No clubarmada.com special pricing? (it doesn't hurt to ask)
Yes, the current pricing is for forum members. All our business is from here. Our body shop we use it top notch, and quality comes at a price, even at our cost. All I can say is, it will look unbelievable and I stand behind that fact.

$249 for a spoiler that in unpainted isn't a bad price, and this is PAINTED, and of the utmost best quality.

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
I bought mine from Jason and it looks fantastic! It really completes the look of the rear end without being over the top. I saw others posted on eBay for $199 but I felt more comfortable going with Jason's. He is telling the truth about the paint. It was flawless and when you take it out of the box you have to say WOW! Install was a snap too! I mentioned in an earlier post that it took longer to get the backing off the tape than to actually mount it. I have had it for several months and I really like it and hace received several compliments from co-workers. It does keep the back glass a little cleaner too!

·
Premium Member
547 Posts
BostonBob said:
I bought mine from Jason and it looks fantastic! It really completes the look of the rear end without being over the top. I saw others posted on eBay for $199 but I felt more comfortable going with Jason's. He is telling the truth about the paint. It was flawless and when you take it out of the box you have to say WOW! Install was a snap too! I mentioned in an earlier post that it took longer to get the backing off the tape than to actually mount it. I have had it for several months and I really like it and hace received several compliments from co-workers. It does keep the back glass a little cleaner too!

Looks real sharp bro!! Damn my dealer didn't offer me any twenty inch rims. Very nice looking!!

·
Premium Member
920 Posts
BostonBob said:

Damn that looks NICE!!

Decisions, decisions ... what do I want to buy myself as a Christmas gift?? Spoiler for the Armada? OR .. more bling for my "Z"?? LOL .. will probably do both ..

·
Premium Member
547 Posts
05BLIZZARDLE said:
How are these installed??? 3M Tape??? Do you recommend these for those who use carwashes?
You guessed it. 3m tape highly resistant to moisture and is likely to rip the rear door off before coming off in a car wash...so no worries.

·
Banned
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Effective November 1st, 2008 we will be having a price increase of aprox 10% on this spoiler. It was inevitable being petroleum based and we've been fortunate to withstand an increase until now. Remember, this is high quality
PPG Paint Job. ORDER SOON, if you don't want to pay more.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts