Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a copy of the Armada service manual online?

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
If you have a broadband connection you can download a copy off of Nissan's website. All you have to do is sign up for one day access for 19.99 and simply download as many manuals as you want. I downloaded 2004 Armada, Titan, Maxima and a 2005 Armada. Most of the manuals are less than 100MB.

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
kman311 said:
If you have a broadband connection you can download a copy off of Nissan's website. All you have to do is sign up for one day access for 19.99 and simply download as many manuals as you want. I downloaded 2004 Armada, Titan, Maxima and a 2005 Armada. Most of the manuals are less than 100MB.
You mean you were able to download all 3,344 pages in 4 volumes of the Armada's $295(!) service manual for $19.95?

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
No..... actually I downloaded the entire Armada manual AND the entire Murano manual for $19.95!!!! Best deal around. You can download everything you want for a 24 hour period. Do it.

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
TopazM3 said:
No..... actually I downloaded the entire Armada manual AND the entire Murano manual for $19.95!!!! Best deal around. You can download everything you want for a 24 hour period. Do it.
Just a couple more questions. What's your connection speed and just how long did the download take you? There are still some Armada owners out there who haven't discovered the joy of DSL.

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
I have cable modem, so it was fast..... don't recall exactly, since I did it 14 months ago. Don't believe it was more than 15-20 min each. Certainly wasn't more than 40 min for each manual. Did it on a Sunday... prob not much traffic.

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
I was able to download the 2004 Armada, Maxima, Titan and the 2005 Armada in less than 3 hours. I signed up on Nissan's website around 9:00 PM and downloaded everything that I needed by 12:00 AM. Since I signed up at night I had access until the end of the following day. The file sizes were: 04 Armada - 93 MB, 04 Maxima - 103 MB, 04 Titan - 101 MB, 05 Armada - 88 MB. If you do not have access to a high speed connection send me a postage paid envelope and I will send you a copy on CD.

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
kman311 said:
I was able to download the 2004 Armada, Maxima, Titan and the 2005 Armada in less than 3 hours. I signed up on Nissan's website around 9:00 PM and downloaded everything that I needed by 12:00 AM. Since I signed up at night I had access until the end of the following day. The file sizes were: 04 Armada - 93 MB, 04 Maxima - 103 MB, 04 Titan - 101 MB, 05 Armada - 88 MB. If you do not have access to a high speed connection send me a postage paid envelope and I will send you a copy on CD.
Thanks for the info. I appreciate your offer and I think that Nissan should consider offering the Armada service manual on CD. Personally, I can't imagine very many people paying $295 for a four volume service manual.

·
Premium Member
896 Posts
They do

redzed said:
Thanks for the info. I appreciate your offer and I think that Nissan should consider offering the Armada service manual on CD. Personally, I can't imagine very many people paying $295 for a four volume service manual.

Nissan does offer it on CD but it still cost~$200. If you have dial-up like me and can't down load this century you can find bootleg copies on ebay for cheap.

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
how do i download the entire service manual, i joined and the best i can "save" is 1 section at a time

thanks!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts