Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I downloaded the manual from Nissan but for whatever reason the automatic air conditioner (atc.pdf) file was not working. Can anyone spot me with this file? Of course that is what I have it couldn't have been the manual system that didn't work. Thanks

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
Did you purchase a one day subscription? I did and it didn't work. It wouldn't let me view it online.

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
When I clicked on the eye to view it online, a window popped up and asked me to save it to my computer. The "open" buttone was not highlighted to let me view it online. When I saved it to my computer, it was the table of contents and a bunch of PDF Files. When I clicked on the PDF's, it would say it was empty. maybe Nissan caught on to what was going on and blocked it. I don't know. I ordered mine on Ebay for $5. I wasted $20 on the subscription.

Fred

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
Gunslinger420 said:
When I clicked on the eye to view it online, a window popped up and asked me to save it to my computer. The "open" buttone was not highlighted to let me view it online. When I saved it to my computer, it was the table of contents and a bunch of PDF Files. When I clicked on the PDF's, it would say it was empty. maybe Nissan caught on to what was going on and blocked it. I don't know. I ordered mine on Ebay for $5. I wasted $20 on the subscription.

Fred
I'd tell Nissan you weren't able to view it and get a refund.

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I paid for the one day subscription on Friday and was able to download everything but the automatica a/c section. Well worth the $20 bucks. The whole thing is over 1300 pages long.

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
cfranzen said:
Yeah, I paid for the one day subscription on Friday and was able to download everything but the automatica a/c section. Well worth the $20 bucks. The whole thing is over 1300 pages long.
I got my CD in yesterday. Did anyone ever spot you the file your looking for.

Let me know and I'll send you the file.

Fred

1 - 8 of 8 Posts