Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got them in, Custom fit Club Titan & Club Armada Sun shade, custom made for the Titan & Armada so that no sun gets in from the front windshield! we are selling them CHEAP! They sell for 34.95 on the Canvas works website... but you get them for $21.00 plus shipping! See the Pics below, they are listed in the YNP EXCLUSIVE SPECIALS on my web site!
www.yournissanparts.com

Attachments

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
jerseyparts said:
Just got them in, Custom fit Club Titan & Club Armada Sun shade, custom made for the Titan & Armada so that no sun gets in from the front windshield! we are selling them CHEAP! They sell for 34.95 on the Canvas works website... but you get them for $21.00 plus shipping! See the Pics below, they are listed in the YNP EXCLUSIVE SPECIALS on my web site!
www.yournissanparts.com
Still Got some, I didn;t see many Mada's repsresnted in the ordering!! Don't be left out in the (heat)!

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
Is the sunshade tall enough to tuck under visor without having to fold visor down? Or is the shade at least 31" tall?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
andy said:
Is the sunshade tall enough to tuck under visor without having to fold visor down? Or is the shade at least 31" tall?

Thanks
I am trying to think about this... I can tell you this, It is designed to fit the ENTIRE windshield and VERY little runover on top and bottom, so I would have to say you would HAVE to drop the sunvisors to make sure it stayed in place all day.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts