Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the web site if you want to order a third brakelight decal for your Armada.
customebrakelights.com
Decal is black vinyl, easy to install. I bought mine off ebay, so I don't know the price if you go to the web site shown. I paid $14 which included shipping from Canada

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Nah. I want as much light behind me when I'm stopping. I've been rear ended 3 times by people distracted and now I live in the land of tourists and little old ladies. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
Me either

Don't like it either. I like wearing your name on a big gold chain around your neck. I don't need to tell people that I am driving an Armada, either they already know or they will ask.

Give me some bright LED's any day.

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
greengoddess said:
Blue hairs as they are known around here Triple!
Yeah, there still are a few bluing aren't there. Still don't understand why old women feel blue hair looks better than white or grey. Also not sure why the waistline on old men climbs 1" a year until its at their armpits when they die. Last, I haven't decided. Should I be a grumpy or dirty old man when I get old. :confused:

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
I don't get the blue hair thing either! Or the bright yellow hair either for that matter. I told my kids that when I'm old they better make sure I don't do something crazy like that!

As for the waist lines I don't understand that either! And do the manufacturer's make special pants for old guys to accomodate the extra length needed to hike those pants up that high???

Triple...you can always be both! :)

·
Premium Member
1,707 Posts
nahhh...it's kinda lamee, but it's not that bad

1 - 11 of 11 Posts