Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a "push bar" for my Armada. Not the standard round tube Westin-style bull bar, but more of the purpose-built police/fire push bar.

I was driving home this afternoon and saw a Titan with one on it. I normally wouldn't do this, but I actually flipped a u-turn and tried to catch up with him. I got caught at too many lights and lost him, but I really wanted to ask him where it came from. I did see that he had what looked to be a fire dept. shield sticker on his back window. So, maybe some company that makes push bars for fire and police actually make one to fit the Titan and/or Armada.

Any help with locating one of these would be really appreciated!

·
SHIFT_Moderator
12,993 Posts
Something like this??

http://www.clubtitan.org/forums/member.php?u=4844

If so, you have a few options unless you want it to be winch ready like his is. I cannot remember which brand he has but it's in one of his many posts. There are a few Titans on ClubTitan and TitanTalk that have them. The OEM Guard is pretty much the same without the headlight guards, the headlight guards are seperate pieces. Most police cruisers around here are equiped with GoRhino guards. I don't know if they make any for us or not.

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the help, but what I was looking for was something like a "Go Rhino" police version like what Pop was talking about. Those seem to be just big enough without taking over the front end where I can't park in the garage anymore. These seem to be just big enough that you can mount lights up front and it won't come over the front of the grill.

Thanks again for the help everyone and if you see anything like what I am talking about, please let me know

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Pops, I think I will give them a ring and see what's up. This is somewhat frustrating because I've been looking for one for a while and then today saw that Titan with EXACTLY what I've pictured. His was definitely some sort of "duty specific" since it had some LED strobes on it and an interior light bar on his windshield. I just wish I could have asked him where it came from...bummer.

·
SHIFT_Moderator
12,993 Posts
A lot of those guys drop some major $$$$ on those too. The nice thing about investing in Universal products of what your looking for is that you have a better chance of it fitting other trucks as you sell/buy new ones.

Keep us posted, I'm really interested to see what you end up with.

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
BlakSpyda said:
I want the one with the girl attached. My wife won't like it, but It's my truck! Hahahhahaha!

That bar is kind of nice though. I like it without the brush guards.
BlakSpyda,,,Im with you,,,Its my truck.:D

·
Premium Member
2,299 Posts
I'm wondering w/ the grl option how much would it be find out when you call them lol...keep us updated on what you get..

·
Premium Member
1,319 Posts

·
SHIFT_Moderator
12,993 Posts
Armada Chick said:
Thanks Pops! That looks like what I'd want :)
Signup or get Danny to login over there and tell him you want it but you'd like him to post pics of the actual bar that he's selling. I wonder what shipping would cost to ship across the country like that.

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So, I finally called Go Rhino and talked to them about what I am looking for. Well...props to Pops, the series 3000 that he posted is exactly it. You can get it with or without the headlight protectors. It is the exact same one that is on their law enforcement site, but the mounts go to our tow hook location. Go Rhino can sell direct and it is $240 (black version) without shipping...not bad.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Resurrecting an old thread here. I just called gorhino and was told that it will fit the Titan but not the armada because the front ends are different. Anyone care to chime in?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts