Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
39 Posts
So If You Dont Mind Me Asking How Much Did You Get Her For?
I Have Been Shoping For A Camper And I Just Dont Know What To Get Or How Long Whats The Longest You Guys Dear Tow? And Do You Know Of Any Used Traylers That Some One Wants To Sell.

· Premium Member
39 Posts
WELL I WENT SHOPING AGAIN AND FOUND THE BEST ONE I HAVE LOOKED AT AND AFTER WORKING THE DEALER FOR HOURS I GOT HIM DOWN WITH HIS ARM BEHIND HIS BACK AND HE TOOK MY OFFER IT'S A 2005 JAZZ BY THOR MODLE-2810BH TT 28 FOOT WITH A BIG SLIDE WILL SLEEP 8-9 AND IT'S A FIBER GLASS EXTERIOR LOADED WITH EVERY OPTION.
http://www.thorca.com/thor-jazz-tt.html
THE MSRP IS $34,747.00
AND I PAID $22,995.00 WITH EQ, TRAILER BRAKE CONTROLLER, BETTER BATTEREYS, FROSTY PACKAGE, BANDLEADER PACKAGE, ENSEMBLE PACKAGE
OUT THE DOOR, LIKE I SAID LOADED TO THE NUTS :2cool:

· Premium Member
39 Posts
SykoArmada said:
Sounds sweet! Man the fiberglass really jacks up the price!
Syko
NO ITS ABOUT SIXS OUT OF THE ONES I WAS LOOKING AT.

· Premium Member
39 Posts
Sarry for the caps I have to use CAPS in Engineering Design.

I picked up my trailer today and got a Equal-I-Zer and a Prodigy brake controller and towed it home 80 miles at first it was weared filling all the bumps from the trailer cuz i havent towed anything that big befor but after 10 miles or so i got the hang of it and it pulled goood going 65-70 mph with no fight to keep it in a straight line but going over sardin canyan 60 was about it for me, I was suprised on how much POWER I had Pulling 7,700 Lbs over a mountion the Mada Loved it and wants more.
Where do you guys have your brake controller mounted?? mines in dumb spot and almost in the way.

P.S. I'l have to post pics of the Mada with the trailer soon.

· Premium Member
39 Posts
thanks for info on where to you have your brake controllers guys.
do any of you know how to set up the Prodigy brake controllers calabrasion the rv dealer sead that it had to be calabrated and thay installed it so if i move it should I recalabrate it?? if yes how do I??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.