Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody,

I was like a kid in the candy store when the UPS guy pulled up today. Jason over at Burtman industries came through big time with a custom cut bezel cover (to match my brushed aluminum dash kit) and he sweetened the pot even more with some carbon fiber door pillar covers.

The covers are super sweet- obviously real carbon fiber and it's very subtle. I will post more pics tomorrow in the sunlight. The radio cover came out great! Originally I had one done by edashkit.com, but it was the wrong material (not real brushed aluminum) and didn't match. Jason's material is top notch and matches perfectly. I wish I had found burtmanindustries.com earlier! The Sherwood kit is nice, but Jason's material is obviously superior. If you're thinking of a brushed aluminum kit, his is the one in my opinion.

Enough jabber...the pics:

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
wow

It looks preatty nice Bro... good job :awesome:

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Looks great man. I have to agree with you on the quality of the Burtmanindustries.com stuff. They only sell the best stuff. You might pay a couple bucks more but you will be happier in the end. I have the Carbon Fiber dash kit you know and absolutely love it.
M4ck

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I agree Mack! The carbon fiber is really, really nice. I bet it looks sick on your dash!

·
Banned
1,215 Posts
Big O said:
i like that clean look :cool:
Looking good! I need to add the carbon pillars to my site, which will be soon - - Now that I have some pictures (thanks adj).

Just added the Titan carbon fiber kits to the site a few days ago. Keep checking for more updates. I don't have everything listed on the site but can have any finish made, so email me with questions of anything in particular.

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
How much do the pillar pieces run?

·
Banned
1,215 Posts
llajumpvid said:
How much do the pillar pieces run?
I'm going to be running these on special for the first few orders at $219, (adj is one of them). This is to cover all 4 doors with 4 pillars in real carbon. This is a huge amount of materal and the price will most likely go up. With the dash kits, you can have 20 small pieces, but since it's not much material price isn't always a factor. The Full real carbon dashkits are on sale for $299 right now, Aluminum kits are less $. This is a massive amount of material and this price isn't much over what it costs me.

I can say they look 10x better in person. They are truly unique and are protected with exterior polyurethane so sun/weather won't hurt them, hence the lifetime warranty. Also, the 3M backing is spaced in from the edges of the pieces -- This means dust/dirt won't collect on the edges. And the edges of the carbon is tapered down where the clear coat ends, so it looks nice and "finished". This is the same way the dash kits are done, which noone else does. It's the details that make all the difference.

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I can speak to this- I was a little worried about how they would "taper" and if it looked like something stick on. I was really pleased to see they look very nice- if you didn't know better you'd think they were factory. It's a subtle mod but GOD it looks SO MUCH BETTER than that black plastic crap.

Just a small touch that kicks it up a notch (as Emeril would say) :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts