Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
My auto level took a dump! Was working fine now compressor will not kick in. I check the fuse swapped the relays, I put 12v to the compressor and nothing. I was planning on going with the moog coils and bilstein shocks just wanted to hear from everybody else how your set up is working. Thanks for any input

So I have in my cart 4600s and 81085s just want some long term input on reliability

Forgot to mention Firestone 4150 coil-rite airbags

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
I know this is an old post, but I'm faced with a similar issue. My leveler kicks in and levels the rear. But it doesn't maintain the level. I have to turn off/on the mada again to get it level. Maintains level for less than 30 mins. Just talked to my local nissan dealer. A new compressor, sensor and shocks is going to run $900+ and labor is $400+ :cry:

·
Premium Member
3,386 Posts
Have you checked to see if you just have a leak in your system? Let it pump up (perhaps put a bunch of weight in the back to really make it work hard), then get a bottle of soapy water and spray it all over the various hoses and connections. You might get lucky and find that all you need to replace is a connector or a hose.

Keith

·
Registered
23 Posts

An old thread that you may find helpful with your concern.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts