Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Auto leveler Quit on the Mada and The dealership said it could be weeks until they get the compressor and The problem is we have to pick up a pretty big load on Monday and I was wondering if there was a way to manually air it up with no load? I was also wondering What number to call to address this situation to also? I already tried the dealer and they said they can't do anything about it but they wish they could. Some how I need to contact Nissan directly and talk to them, if someone could supply me the number it would be greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Rumplecat said:
My Auto leveler Quit on the Mada and The dealership said it could be weeks until they get the compressor and The problem is we have to pick up a pretty big load on Monday and I was wondering if there was a way to manually air it up with no load? I was also wondering What number to call to address this situation to also? I already tried the dealer and they said they can't do anything about it but they wish they could. Some how I need to contact Nissan directly and talk to them, if someone could supply me the number it would be greatly appreciated.
Probably a number in the manual. As for manual airing up, never heard it done, but I guess if you had a compressor, it should be possible.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts