Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been using autoguide for a while on my iPhone 4 with iOS 6.1.3.

I have not performed any updates for fear of causing problems. All of a sudden AG started crashing to the point where I can't use it anymore.

I closed all the apps on my phone, did the power button+home button reset. Uninstalled / Reinstalled AG, yet it is still crashing.

Any ideas? Anyone else with an issue?

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
Mine did that right after I updated my phone. But they updated the app and fixed it. Yours might not work very well now with the I updated version. That's my best guess

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks 08. How is the new os working for you? My buddy upgraded when it first came out and he said it destroyed his battery life.

They are up to 7.0.3 I believe so hopefully Apple worked out the kinks.

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
Thanks 08. How is the new os working for you? My buddy upgraded when it first came out and he said it destroyed his battery life.

They are up to 7.0.3 I believe so hopefully Apple worked out the kinks.
On my iPhone 5 I haven't really noticed the battery life going down. The new interface took me awhile to get used to but it's not bad now. I know at first it slowed my wife's iPhone 4S down quite a bit but it seems to have gotten better with the last update or two.

·
Premium Member
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
On my iPhone 5 I haven't really noticed the battery life going down. The new interface took me awhile to get used to but it's not bad now. I know at first it slowed my wife's iPhone 4S down quite a bit but it seems to have gotten better with the last update or two.

Cool thanks. I may have to upgrade today. Using the full site on an iPhone is a PITA, though not much worse than AutoGuide ;)

·
Premium Member
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I updated to iOS 7.0.4 and the latest AG version. Now it lasts as long as 10 seconds before crashing.

Not crazy about the 7 either as it killed some other apps. I think I may restore my phone to the older version as it seems apple releases these updates to make you want to upgrade your phone.

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
Well I updated to iOS 7.0.4 and the latest AG version. Now it lasts as long as 10 seconds before crashing.

Not crazy about the 7 either as it killed some other apps. I think I may restore my phone to the older version as it seems apple releases these updates to make you want to upgrade your phone.
I haven't had any trouble with mine yet but I am sure it won't take long.

·
Premium Member
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I learned yesterday that Apple does not allow and prevents downgrading the OS (guess I should have read the fine print).

Autoguide is now useless to me, not to mention my phone is now slow with everything. I can launch the app, then when I log in it crashes.

Very frustrating....hopefully they will update again.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts