Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if you can make the doors automatically lock when you put it in drive, or reach 15 mph, or anything like that? I find it hard to believe that a vehicle this expensive doesn't have auto locking doors, but I can't seem to find it...thanks.

·
Premium Member
5,213 Posts
thenewguy said:
Does anyone know if you can make the doors automatically lock when you put it in drive, or reach 15 mph, or anything like that? I find it hard to believe that a vehicle this expensive doesn't have auto locking doors, but I can't seem to find it...thanks.
The Armada doesn't have that function.

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
leigh said:
But it will let the front windows up and down if you hold the lock to the left or right for a couple of seconds! Now what other vehicle does that? :)
Not really, it will only roll them down.

Check out this site. http://www.kptechnologies.net/ They have some add on modules that will add the auto lock and window up feature

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
llajumpvid said:
Not really, it will only roll them down.

Check out this site. http://www.kptechnologies.net/ They have some add on modules that will add the auto lock and window up feature
No. Mine goes up and down. If I unlock the door with the key and hold it for a second, both front windows go down; then if I lock the door with the key and hold it over there for a second or 2, both front windows go up; try it, if they don't there may be something wrong with yours. Mine go up and down.

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
leigh said:
No. Mine goes up and down. If I unlock the door with the key and hold it for a second, both front windows go down; then if I lock the door with the key and hold it over there for a second or 2, both front windows go up; try it, if they don't there may be something wrong with yours. Mine go up and down.
Good to know that we are able to do this. Sometimes I forget to roll up the window completely which is pain to go in again and switch on just to roll up. :rolleyes:
I will try it tonight.

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
It's so funny that most of us have been owning our Armada for upmost of one year yet daily we get to learn something new about the truck. Before now I only knew you could wind down the front windows by pressing and holding onto the 'unlock' button of the remote control, but the 'lock' button of the reomte control does not wind up the window. Just went outside and used my 'KEY' for the first time to open and lock the door. YES, the key both winds down and up the windows if held onto. Thanks LEIGH for the information.

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
leigh said:
Opps didn't read your post correctly, yes the key will do the up and down but you can only roll the windows down with the remote.

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
That is funny, I've had mine for two years and only just discovered that feature by accident. I know on hot summer days I would open both doors and jump in to let the windows down to cool off. Now I can do it from the outside! :3d_004: I am disappointed to learn that other cars had that feature first; thought we were an exclusive! :191:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.