Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
here is a pic of my av switcher installed, which allows me to see video on my nav screen and alos chose from four sources to watch on each monitor.also is a pic of my towing brake controller, and two switches. one switch for the brake controller, and the other for my nav movement mod, which allow input while moving. third switch is located in the center console next to the driver seat that one if for the av electronics module.

· Premium Member
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ave

first I have a switcher for sale if interested, second the ave switcher alows you to watch any of four vedeo souces on your nav screen plus three other screens that you may want to add, I have mine hooked up to my stack dvd player and output to my nav screen and my stock dvd screen, I was plann ing on putting in another dvd a tv and a xbox, but selling the truck now so I dont kneed it. the dog is part of what he was watching on his screen its mtv2 dogs, the number and the time should dissapear al well as the bottom when the route button is pushed, jsut as it does when you push the route button the HVAc stuff dissapears

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.