Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
once again here is my ave electronics swithcer for sale, I need money due to katrina please buy $450 this unit allows you to wathc dvd on nav screen plus adds four inputs and you can use four different monitors as well, thanks. if anyone is a member on the titan forum post a link there for me thanks.
[email protected]tmail.com

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
your email is not working

DaArmaDa said:
yes it is still available. [email protected]
DaArmaDa,

Your provided email doesn't work. My email bounced back to me. Below are the questions I had regarding the unit.

1. Is this the new nav switcher from the avelectronic.com site? or the old one with the tv tuner?
2. Could you please post the "real" picture of your unit?
3. Do you still have the installation instructions? This is very important.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Armada 04 LE need NAV system

I read on a thread that the NAV dash shell is available. But will Nissan sell me the remaining electronics to finish the system?

:huh:

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
mich05 said:
I read on a thread that the NAV dash shell is available. But will Nissan sell me the remaining electronics to finish the system?

:huh:

Thanks
Probably but it will cost you around $8k I'm guessing for the parts. For example the monitor itself cost over $2400. Then you'll have to run wires and tap the transmission, and speedometer etc etc. It'll be cheaper to get an aftermarket or trade in for another armada that has one.

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
DaArmaDa said:
once again here is my ave electronics swithcer for sale, I need money due to katrina please buy $450 this unit allows you to wathc dvd on nav screen plus adds four inputs and you can use four different monitors as well, thanks. if anyone is a member on the titan forum post a link there for me thanks.
[email protected]
Is this still available?

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
pdiddy said:
Is this still available?

no pdiddly i got it!!

fiddlyD

1 - 12 of 12 Posts